- High-Bandwidth managed switch designed for video surveillance and other bandwidth-hungry applications.
- Provides four modular slots, each configurable with Gigabit for a total of eight total Gigabit ports.
- User-specified combinations of 1-Gb ports with fiber or auto-negotiating copper ports and 10/100 fiber or copper ports available
- EMI-resistant metal case with regular or reverse rack-mount port access.
- NEBS Level 3 and ETSI (NEBS and ETSI FAQ)
- Wide selection of fiber ports, features Small Form Factor (SFF) connectors, both MT-RJ & LC, multi-mode and single mode and Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP)
- High-performance switching, non-blocking on all ports, 802.1p QoS
- Comprehensive Magnum MNS-6K software includes: RMON, SNMP, Telnet, IGMP, VLANs (Port-based and Tag-based), GVRP, Port-mirroring, CLI, Secure Web Management, Password Security, Port Security, SNTP, Event Log, BootP, DHCP
- Manages redundant rings with the S-Ring™ software product, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and RSTP
- Power input choices include: -48 VDC, 24 VDC, AC, 125 VDC, dual-source DC
- Exceeds IEEE 1613 and IEC 61850 Environmental Standards for Substation Automation Products
- Industrial option including Conformal Coating for humid environments
- IGMP Snooping with Multicast Message Filtering or Pruning
Secure Web Management
6K Port Modules
Magnum 6K Family of Managed Ethernet Switches
Magnum Industrial Switches Pictorial (pdf)
All Managed Ethernet Switches